Please read and understand the following rules and policies for making a tandem paraglide flight
- There is a $50 non-refundable deposit per person to hold your spot. This is applied towards the total cost of your flight at time of check-in.
- You must be at least 12 years of age with a parent present.
- You must provide a doctor’s note stating you are in good physical health to paraglide if you are over the age of 65.
- You must weigh less than 220 lbs. Please call if over 220 lbs, we may be able to make special arrangements & there is an additional charge of $20.
- You must provide a government-issued photo identification in order to participate in paragliding activities.
- You must read, agree, and sign our standard assumption of risk agreement and contract waiver.
- Absolutely no alcohol or drugs in your system.
- Plan on up to a 3 hour stay.
- Any changes made within 48 hours of your reservation will result in the forfeit of your non-refundable deposit(s).
- Please call us at 509-881-0687 the day of your flight to confirm weather conditions with our office staff. If we determine your class time is not able to fly, your non-refundable deposit will remain on your account so that you may reschedule at a later date.
To make a reservation click on any ‘Book A flight’ button. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit per person which is applied toward the total cost of the flight at time of check-in. Video and Pictures are available for order at time of check-in!
GIVE A GIFT THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER! Gift Certificates Available year round! Call 509- 881-0687 or click HERE.